Coffins, the Illuminati and black helicopters

I was asked to watch this YouTube video that claims the federal government is conspiring to kill 90 percent of us and dispose of us in plastic coffins, and give my reaction. Could it be true, I was asked.

Oh, it’s conspiracy-theorist claptrap intended to scare people who aren’t already scared, and send the already-scared into paranoid convulsions.Or maybe it’s even a spoof, with eerie references to the Illuminati and black helicopters. If I’d had a few beers before watching it I probably would have injured myself with full-body laughter.

But my main response was: Why are so many people so scared, or at least sent into groundless anxiety by sometimes clever nutty theories? It’s sad but also infuriating. We all have enough problems as it is.

If nothing else, the feds are busy fighting two East Asian wars, bailing out banks and huge industrial companies and trying to bring the economy out of its crash dive. I didn’t see a multibillion-dollar extermination and burial project in the FEMA budget.

This entry was posted in Why are you crying?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Coffins, the Illuminati and black helicopters

1. flatlander100 says:

Sadly, MS, you can see the same paranoia, only slightly moderated, in a letter to the editor the SE ran today.

2. It sounds like it was narrated by Stephen Hawkings. If you were given enough meth you might actually believe this crap, too!

3. Reverend Nutmeg says:

The end is nigh. I await the apocalypse wholeheartedly. The weak shall not preserver. They are a doomed lot and deserve their fate. They deserve the slavery that awaits them. America has become a selfish entity that eats souls in order to survive. I will run to the vast wilderness and live among wild beast. I will have found true freedom away from a complacent society that bows in worship to it’s institutions.

4. Catherine Burt says:

soylent green… is PEOPLE!!!!!! lol

5. strangebob says:

very amusing, why would anyone bother with individual coffins in a mass killing? I recommend incineration or large trenches

6. Hi,

I personally don’t think that this will happen any time soon. A new event, e.g. another 911 or maybe even something bigger, will be needed to actually manipulate you lot (aka Sheeple) to think that it is needed to kill certain people because of the way they think or act.

Look at Guantanamo Bay. How many so called “terrorists” are there without a fair trial ? Seriously people. It definitely not going to be this obvious, but they are not building these FEMA camps for nothing.

“In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up.”

*Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Who are going to be first ? The homeless ?

7. Curtis says:

Let us pray ‘they’ come for no-one. One main thing we all need to fight for is our second amendment rights. And, yes. I will use my gun’s to protect the homeless or whomever ‘they’ come for! I hope you will help to protect me.

8. Fight the Illuminati says:

If the Illuminati will defeat the people and cause mass destruction. They are sadly mistaken! They have everything to loose and nothing to gain where as we as a people have everything to gain. Do they really want to challange a people who is much smarter than they give us credit for and can survive without all the coushy, greedy money garb that they need to survive. We can beat them and WILL! The have no idea what’s coming. Do they know who is building a real secrect army, I know not! It’s is easy to know who is a puppet for this organization watch their hands and the subtal signals they give. The pinky, pointer and sometimes the thumb. That is their sign. Unfortunatly they have gotten it into the music industry and kids think its cool! Look at videos on You Tube (search Illuminati) of Barbra Bush, Hilary Clinton, Bill Clinton, I can name a million puppets but they are not in control they are just the faces you see. Educate your self and get ready to fight the people’s war.

9. flybird63 says:

am not a person that would go after another only to protect my self as any would.
    I due not have a gun but believe if you want one should be your right to whom one.
    Things in the vary near future is going to start happening, and the blame will be on the Christians right wing people, Thy are going to call it. I can see that happening.

What better way then to turn others against the ones that speak the truth. blame us for there foughts

Some thing gets bombed here it had to be those ones that are against us having a better life

I wouldn’t be surprise some thing like that doesn’t happen over in the middle east so the other country would get the blame.

Theirs got to be some thing that happens to turn people against the others, so thy can in return lock them up with out them coming at them.
    If thy just start coming to ones house grab you to take you in there would be those that would think it was wrong.
    Now if there minds were filled up with trash things that didn’t happen them that would be easy.
    Thy would even turn you in.
    If need be.

To some this might sound dumb there dumb to begain with.
    Theirs nothen wrong with watching and listing